Our goal is a generous collaboration throughout the entire process. We want to back the good process by working in dedicated interdisciplinary teams and joint efforts for the project.
It is in the process that the possibility for being innovative arises, and if the mutual trust and respect are present, creativity will flourish. The process must be evolving and fun and make space for innovation. We want to start at an ambitious and visionary level, knowing compromises are unavoidable on the way to success.
We work towards a common goal to create a project of high and sustainable quality and are committed to continuously matching expectations with all collaborators on our teams. We include the municipality as well as the citizens who we consider to be natural members of our team as we are convinced that it is only possible to succeed if there is a strong interdisciplinary collaboration
We want to work in a transparent process and in that way avoid insecurity and mistrust to find its way into agendas and goals. As developer we participate in a circular cooperation throughout the entire process with our team. We are aware that the resource of the future is time. Time for each other, for contemplation and for reflection. That is why we aim to always be prepared in respect of other people’s time.
We develop our projects in the strong belief that we, with heart and a visionary approach, can add value to all stages of a project. Orderliness in the collaboration across disciplines is the foundation of our work. We take pride in being prepared and engaged in the process. We make time to listen and truly understand the context in which we work and are humble towards the task ahead. We want to develop and build in a mutually respectful and committed team where everyone works towards the same goal: to create solid value that reaches into the future.
We will hire people who we consider to have the right skills in the development of any given project. We see a possibility to improve the way we, as a society, create projects by working holistically throughout the entire project and thus create sustainable housing – aesthetically, socially and in terms of resources.
We have created 11 so-called Haandslag (a “haandslag” is the Danish word for sealing a deal with a handshake). We want these Haandslag to be the foundation for the good and inspiring collaboration we want to achieve on all our teams.
- We will integrate love in all our developments
- We will work in mutual respect
- Our work is transparent throughout all parts of a project
- We want generosity in the built environment and in the process
- We meticulously analyse every site we build
- We insist on interdisciplinary and circular collaboration
- We expect everyone on the team to be positively involved
- We expect everybody to be determined to do great work
- We aim to be present and approachable through continuous communication
- We expect everyone to be well prepared so as to avoid wasting each other’s time
- We create the framework together with trust and generosity